Dixon Yacht Design
Bill Dixon has owned Angus Primrose Ltd for over 25 years. During this time the company has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most successful yacht design studios.
Although the business has grown to the size it has Bill and his team have never lost site of the core values on which it was founded; a quality design service, which strives above all, to give the client, be it a yacht builder looking for a production yacht, or an individual building a custom vessel exactly what they require.
Today, Dixon Yacht Design, as the company is better known, has yachts in build all around the world from Argentina and New Zealand in the Southern Hemisphere, to China and Greece in the Northern.
The depth of experience within the company is second to none and covers all types of yacht design from sailing and motor custom superyachts to production vessels of more modest proportions. Within the company are experts on all aspects of yacht design including engineering and interior design; this teamwork making an important contribution to a well co-ordinated project with a successful outcome.
Another aspect of the success story that is Dixon Yacht Design is the company’s insistence in staying at the leading edge of technology. Not just in yacht design itself, but also in the computer software which, inevitably these days, is required to provide yacht builders with the information they require to build vessels, both custom and production, efficiently.
A visit to the Dixon Yacht Design web site will demonstrate the breadth of experience which exists in this company.
Superyacht products and services
- Yacht Design & Naval Architecture
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner