Dometic provides branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Food & Beverage, Climate, Power & Control, Hygiene & Sanitation and Safety & Security. Our mission is to make the mobile life easy.
Regions and products
Dometic is organized into three regions: Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and APAC (Asia and Oceania). We manufacture and sell a diverse range of products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. Our motivation is to create smart and reliable products with outstanding design.
Dometic uses two sales channels, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Aftermarket (AM), to distribute our products. OEM customers are manufacturers of RVs, trucks, premium cars, pleasure and work boats, while the Aftermarket comprises upgrade and replacement products, parts and consumables as well as stand-alone Aftermarket products. These are sold through various distributors, dealers and retailers to end-users.
Superyacht products and services
- Electronics, Electrical & AV Systems
- Dometic XZ provides ultra-pure water for Sunseeker owner - The Dometic XZ range of watermakers is meeting a rising demand from boat owners to produce ultra-pure water on-board anywhere in the world for spot-free and effective exterior and interior… ...read more
- Dometic Signs Exclusive Supply Contract with Sunseeker - Dometic has signed a three-year exclusive air-conditioning supply contract with luxury boatbuilder Sunseeker. Under the new commercial agreement, Dometic will operate as the sole air-conditioning equipment supplier for Sunseeker’s model… ...read more
- Dometic appoints new Managing Director for Oceanair Marine - Dometic is pleased to announce that Justine Heeley has been appointed as the new Managing Director at Oceanair Marine Ltd, from June 18, 2018. Justine joins Dometic after a number… ...read more
- Dometic confirmed as category sponsor for 2017 Boat Builder Awards - World-leading marine equipment supplier Dometic is backing innovation in the industry by sponsoring the ‘Innovation in a Production Process’ category for the second consecutive year at the IBI METSTRADE Boat… ...read more