In 1996 when I first set up Energy Solutions my vision was to supply innovative design and technical solutions to the marine market. We started small, but with intense attention to detail, and from there the business has grown and broadened from the original 4 strong team to a 38 person team of designers, engineers, production technician, sales and service.
As well as designing and manufacturing our own range of products we work with leading international manufacturers and distribute their products in order to supply our customers with a complete electrical power, monitoring and control solution. We work with some of the biggest names in the marine industry and have established ourselves as a key supplier bringing new ideas and technical updates on a continual basis.
Our skills have allowed us to make moves into other markets over the years including specialist vehicle, off grid and industrial applications but our key aims have not changed- we are all about innovation and robust technical solutions. If we work on a project, develop a new product or work with key manufacturers we like to be at the forefront of the market; raising expectations, delivering quality and meeting the demands of increasingly sophisticated end users.
In 2010 we bought the American firm E-Plex and that now runs as an independent company within the UK supplying ourselves and other innovative dealers with multiplexing technology that enhances all monitoring and control systems. Since then we have made additional acquisitions all of which have brought additional skills and diversity to the company.
We work across a range of markets, but have not forgotten our core strengths and the marine industry is still a key area for us. Excitingly our work in off grid power solutions has made us the leading independent supplier of off grid power solutions in the UK. We also have a strong reputation with the specialist vehicle market and with industrial situations where the essence of our monitoring and control technology fits perfectly.
Superyacht products and services
- Electronics, Electricals & AV Systems
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner