Finning is the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer delivering unrivalled service for over 80 years. We sell, rent and provide parts and service for equipment and engines to customers in various industries, including mining, construction, petroleum, forestry and a wide range of power systems applications.
Since 1933, when Finning was first established in Canada by Earl B. Finning, our name has conveyed integrity, reliability and resourcefulness. Over the years, the company has grown as a result of a genuine commitment to earning customer loyalty.
With our broad product support infrastructure and unmatched service capabilities, we deliver solutions that enable customers to achieve the lowest equipment owning and operating costs while maximizing uptime.
Finning employs over 12,000 people world-wide and operates in three geographies, with the head office in Vancouver, Canada.
Superyacht products and services
- Engineering Systems & Equipment
- John Percival Leadership Award call for entries - Captain John Percival was an ambassador for on-board training and encouraging investment in a vessel’s crew. The crew training centre he founded in 1996 aims to promote high standards in… ...read more
- SYTT named in Maritime UK Awards - Superyacht Tenders and Toys (SYTT) has been named as one of the best in the UK’s £40bn maritime sector after being shortlisted in the first ever Maritime UK Awards. Superyacht Tenders and… ...read more
- Raymarine announced official supplier to Alex Thomson Racing - Raymarine, a brand of FLIR Systems, has today announced its support as an Official Supplier to Alex Thomson Racing. The deal both demonstrates Raymarine’s deep commitment to UK sailing and… ...read more
- Cockwells to launch Air-Sport 7.0 at Monaco - Cockwells Modern & Classic Boatbuilding will, once again, showcase its flair for flexibility and innovation with the unveiling of Air-Sport 7.0 at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show. As you would expect from the… ...read more
- Burgess at the Monaco Yacht Show - Ahead of the 29th annual Monaco Yacht Show, Burgess is excited to announce its preliminary line-up. As the most prestigious gathering in the superyacht calendar, the Monaco Yacht Show brings… ...read more
- Dometic XZ provides ultra-pure water for Sunseeker owner - The Dometic XZ range of watermakers is meeting a rising demand from boat owners to produce ultra-pure water on-board anywhere in the world for spot-free and effective exterior and interior… ...read more
- Sunseeker announces Cannes line-up - Sunseeker is excited to announce its full line up of seven models that will be on display at the upcoming Cannes Yachting Festival 2019, including the world premiere of its… ...read more
- Pendennis releases further details on Vilanova investment - This week UK superyacht specialist Pendennis released further details on their investment into the 48 berth marina and associated land in Vilanova I la Geltrú, Barcelona. Since officially announcing their… ...read more
- New two-week design and production service for CJR - CJR Propulsion has launched a rapid design and manufacturing service to deliver bespoke, fully-machined Class S propellers in just two weeks. The precision-engineering specialist is the only propeller manufacturer in… ...read more
- Princess 35M docking at Trafalgar Shipyard - The Princess 35M headed to Trafalgar Shipyard, Portsmouth recently to undergo her routine annual maintenance. Chris Hems, Shipyard manager said, "We have had many super yachts at Trafalgar Shipyard, and… ...read more