Finning is the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer delivering unrivalled service for over 80 years. We sell, rent and provide parts and service for equipment and engines to customers in various industries, including mining, construction, petroleum, forestry and a wide range of power systems applications.
Since 1933, when Finning was first established in Canada by Earl B. Finning, our name has conveyed integrity, reliability and resourcefulness. Over the years, the company has grown as a result of a genuine commitment to earning customer loyalty.
With our broad product support infrastructure and unmatched service capabilities, we deliver solutions that enable customers to achieve the lowest equipment owning and operating costs while maximizing uptime.
Finning employs over 12,000 people world-wide and operates in three geographies, with the head office in Vancouver, Canada.
Superyacht products and services
- Engineering Systems & Equipment
- Stress happens! - Mental health is a hot topic. However, we shouldn’t be allowing issues to escalate to the point of having to train people to identify mental health problems. Instead we should… ...read more
- Seventh year of consecutive growth - New figures released today, by British Marine association Superyacht UK at the annual Monaco Yacht Show, show that Britain’s superyacht industry recorded its seventh year of consecutive growth in 2018/2019.… ...read more
- Fischer Panda UK equips new generation fire-fighting vessel - Fischer Panda UK has joined with Cowes-based aluminium boat builder Aluminium Marine Consultants (AMC) to equip its latest high-performance fire-fighting vessel with air conditioning, power and digital switching systems. The… ...read more
- Berthon to exhibit Pearl 80 and 95 at Cannes - Berthon International are the UK and France dealers for Pearl Yachts and will be exhibiting the Pearl 80 and 95 at the Cannes Yachting Festival (Cannes Boat Show) 10th –… ...read more
- Sunseeker offers bespoke customisation for 161 - As Sunseeker broadens its superyacht offering with the introduction of its all-new 161 Yacht in partnership with ICON Yachts, Sunseeker will be enhancing the company’s ‘Bespoke’ customisation service which has… ...read more
- Explorer yacht Octopus joins Burgess fleet - A renowned world-class cruiser and one of the most well-travelled yachts in the global fleet, the 126m (414ft) OCTOPUS is the pinnacle explorer yacht for those seeking a proven 'go-anywhere,… ...read more
- Theme revealed for The Superyacht Forum 2019 - For the 26th edition of The Superyacht Forum, in association with METSTRADE, we will follow the theme, ‘Building For The Next Generation’. Taking place at the RAI, Amsterdam, from 18th… ...read more
- Actisense to deliver training at NMEA Conference & Expo - Actisense, a marine electronics company based in Poole, England, will deliver a manufacturer training session on their devices at NMEA Conference & Expo on Thursday 19thSeptember at 8am. This year’s… ...read more
- KHMA promote specialist advice at Monaco Yacht Show - Knox House Marine & Aviation (KHMA), a division of leading trust and corporate service provider Knox House Trust Limited, will be attending the 29th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show… ...read more
- Cockwells reveal twin-cabin Duchy 35 at Southampton - Cockwells Modern & Classic Boatbuilding is renowned for its beautiful bespoke boats and for the second-to-none service that it provides to its discerning customers. The Cornish boatyard’s latest customisation of… ...read more