Finning is the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer delivering unrivalled service for over 80 years. We sell, rent and provide parts and service for equipment and engines to customers in various industries, including mining, construction, petroleum, forestry and a wide range of power systems applications.
Since 1933, when Finning was first established in Canada by Earl B. Finning, our name has conveyed integrity, reliability and resourcefulness. Over the years, the company has grown as a result of a genuine commitment to earning customer loyalty.
With our broad product support infrastructure and unmatched service capabilities, we deliver solutions that enable customers to achieve the lowest equipment owning and operating costs while maximizing uptime.
Finning employs over 12,000 people world-wide and operates in three geographies, with the head office in Vancouver, Canada.
Superyacht products and services
- Engineering Systems & Equipment
- Sunseeker launches new superyacht division - Andrea Frabetti, Sunseeker’s CEO is delighted to announce the launch of Sunseeker’s Superyacht Division, a distinctive range of yachts from 101ft – 161ft. The new division allows clients to grow… ...read more
- FLIR Introduces M300 Series Marine Cameras - FLIR Systems today announced the FLIR M300 Series, a new generation of maritime thermal cameras delivering advanced awareness-enhancing technologies, safer navigation, and seamless integration with onboard boat systems. FLIR M300… ...read more
- wilsonhalligan appoints Fort Lauderdale consultant - Timed to co-incide with the recent Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Wilsonhalligan is pleased to introduce our newest recruitment consultant Alyson Kehler who will be based in Fort Lauderdale. Alyson… ...read more
- Advanced superyacht fenders on show at METSTRADE 2019 - Manufactured in Europe, from a military grade, high-tensile Polyester laminate, DEFENDA Superyacht Fenders offer unbeatable strength and abrasion resistance. “Following extensive material and process analysis, we re-engineered every element of… ...read more
- 69m Lady E arrives at Pendennis for major refit - At the end of last month the 69m MY Lady E arrived into Pendennis Falmouth for an intensive winter refit programme that will see her leave at the end of… ...read more
- Yacht Carbon Offset appoints new MD - Yacht Carbon Offset is very pleased to announce the appointment of Rachel Goult as the company’s new Managing Director with immediate effect. Rachel will work alongside the company’s founder Mark… ...read more
- Yotspot adds land-based roles to jobs platform - There is an abundance of career opportunities in the yachting industry and you don’t need to be located at sea, far from home, to make the most of them. But… ...read more
- HFW opens Monaco office - HFW is boosting its global yacht practice and launching a Monaco office with the hire of a market-leading team, to be led by partner Andrew Charlier (pictured). The team, which… ...read more
- Electrical control systems for superyacht engineers and ETOs - SeaSystems has scheduled a second series of its course, Electrical control systems for superyacht engineers and ETOs, to be run in the Med this winter. This new course, first delivered November… ...read more
- First Sunseeker 161 Yacht sold - Following multiple sales during the recent Monaco Yacht Show, Sunseeker and ICON Yachts are today delighted to announce the sale of the company’s first 161 Yacht with the client signing… ...read more