Marlow Ropes has a brand new purpose built factory and warehouse and continues to manufacture quality British ropes on the same site as Thomas Burfield over 200 years ago. Times have changed however and today Marlow specialises in the design and manufacture of technically innovative rope products using the very latest hi-tech and exotic man made fibres.
Marlow Ropes’ reputation for quality and technical innovation continues in the 21st Century and the Company continues to forge a path of progress and growth in the markets in which it operates including the Superyacht Series.
Superyacht products and services
- Chandlery & Yacht Services
- Marlow Ropes announces America’s Cup partnership - Marlow Ropes, the World-leading British manufacturer of high-performance rope is delighted to announce official supplier status to the British Challenger for the 36th America’s Cup INEOS Team UK. This announcement… ...read more
- Marlow introduces fully recycled dockline at Dusseldorf - Marlow Ropes, the world leading leisure marine rope manufacturer officially announces the introduction of its latest ‘technically better’ environmentally conscious innovation; the Blue Ocean Dockline made using 100% recycled waste… ...read more
- Marlow display second generation Oceanus rope at Dusseldorf - In recent years, sailing superyachts have been getting larger, carrying higher loads and taking on board more crew; and as the racing becomes more and more competitive, all of these… ...read more
- Marlow confirms its superyacht line for 2018 - Marlow’s globally recognised Superyacht Series combines the experience and success gained from working with the international race boat market and offers a range of running rigging and mooring lines designed… ...read more
- Marlow takes the heat out of superyacht running rigging - Ropes manufactured using UHMPE such as Dyneema®, have been widely accepted in grand prix yacht racing and sailing superyachts for many years now. The strength, weight and elongation benefits of… ...read more