Peters & May
At Peters & May, we’ve got superyacht shipping down to a fine art. It’s a critical part of our global business, and something we’ve been passionate about excelling in throughout the company’s 25 year history.
You can be sure your yacht is in safe hands. We ensure that our people are specially trained to oversee every part of the shipping process. Our head office personnel too, are committed to supplying, not just a quotation, but a proposal to demonstrate equipment to be used and how the operations will run. And, because shipping solutions for superyachts require additional handling from the outset due to their size and weight, Peters & May uses custom lifting and cradling systems. We’re completely independent of any carrier association to put us in the best position to provide you with the optimum solution in terms of timescale and budget.
We also specialise in the support logistics for superyachts, be it organising the shipment of urgent spares or the yachts container through to transporting tenders and chase boats where ever they need to go, no shipment too big or too small please contact us to discuss your shipping requirements and we will be happy to put a plan together for your season.
Superyacht products and services
- Shipping & Transport
- Peters & May to continue all sailing operations and logistical services during country lockdowns - In response to boat show postponements, the luxury yacht builder formalised a programme of Oyster Private Views in 2020, where they were able to manage the health and well-being of staff and… ...read more
- Peters & May distribute £30,000 to good causes - Established in January 2019; the Peters & May Foundation was delighted to announce that within its first year in operation it successfully raised £30,000. ...read more
- Maritime insights from Peters & May’s Kristina Webster - Peters & May Leisure Brand Manager Kristina Webster gives insight into shipping challenges, common shipping concerns amongst her clients and popular sailing routes. ...read more
- 52 Super Series extends partnership with Peters & May - Bespoke logistics supplier Peters & May's flourishing relationship with the 52 SUPER SERIES since 2014 has been extended for a further three years. ...read more
- Peters & May Foundation raises £10,000 - Newly established Peters & May Foundation host successful Annual Charity Clay Shoot at Pennsport in Thatcham, Berkshire raising over £10,000 for charities. The Peters & May Foundation was launched earlier this… ...read more
- Energy Solutions launches new shorepower transformer range - Our range of Marine Iso-Boost Transformers are an excellent option for boats being built for US markets as well as boats worldwide that may suffer from voltage drops from shorepower… ...read more
- Peters and May Foundation supports Teens - After bespoke logistics provider Peters & May launched the Peters & May Foundation last month, it is with great pleasure that the charity continues its support for Teen Marine. Formed… ...read more
- Collaboration overcomes complex G4 Catamaran shipment - Collaboration, Communication and an unshakable Can-do attitude! All essential ingredients in the management and execution of complex bespoke logistics projects. Transporting this G4 40ft Foiling Catamaran across the world was… ...read more
- Peters & May appoint Asia Business Manager - Peters & May are delighted to announce the appointment of Charles Hazet to the role of Business Development Manager across Asia. Sure to be a great addition to an already… ...read more
- Peters & May once again break records with 52 yacht sailing - Just when everyone thought Peters & May had reached a milestone with the shipment of 45 yachts back to Southampton from the Caribbean last year; 2018 sailings caused even more… ...read more