Shoosmiths’ marine lawyers have experience and expertise in a wide range of yacht and superyacht related matters. They act for private and commercial clients in respect of the finance, sale/purchase, the building/refit of yachts as well as acting for insurers, charter companies, marina operators, banks, yacht managers, and crew in relation to the drafting of documentation and in the resolution of potential and existing disputes.
Shoosmiths are also routinely instructed to act in all of the major types of claim arising from accidents or industrial diseases on board yachts as well as ports and other places of work.
Shoosmiths is a national firm with 141 Partners and 825 Legal Advisers and is a member of the World Services Group providing 24/7 response all over the globe.
Superyacht products and services
- Finance, Insurance & Legal
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner