About Superyacht UK
Superyacht UK is a unique membership only association. Our mission is to represent the interests of the UK Superyacht industry both at home and internationally.
Our members cover the diversity of the UK industry from leading naval architects to award-winning manufacturers of yachts and equipment and the full span of supporting services. All of our 260-plus members draw on Great Britain’s rich heritage as seafaring pioneers and spearhead truly world-class products and services.
As part of British Marine, Superyacht UK champions UK innovation, excellence and heritage. We symbolise a badge of excellence within the international community for our member yacht designers, builders, equipment providers and destinations for yachts over 24m LOA.
The committee ensures that the services delivered by Superyacht UK are relevant and meet the aim of the association – to achieve greater co-ordination and professional support for the UK Superyacht sector and grow its global market share. It is chaired by Stephen Hills of Pendennis Shipyard.
The Superyacht UK committee members are:
- Jeff Houlgrave (ex SYUK Chair), Marina Projects
- Panos Pourgourides, Hill Dickinson
- Julie Clark, Savage Marine
- John Burnie, Discovery Yachts Group
- Chris Frisby, UKSA
- Stephen Hills (current Chair), Pendennis Shipyard
- Kiran Haslam (Vice Chair), Princess Yachts
- Ken Hickling (Vice Chair), Viking Recruitment