About Superyacht UK
Superyacht UK is a unique membership only association. Our mission is to represent the interests of the UK Superyacht industry both at home and internationally.
Our members cover the diversity of the UK industry from leading naval architects to award-winning manufacturers of yachts and equipment and the full span of supporting services. All of our 260-plus members draw on Great Britain’s rich heritage as seafaring pioneers and spearhead truly world-class products and services.
As part of British Marine, Superyacht UK champions UK innovation, excellence and heritage. We symbolise a badge of excellence within the international community for our member yacht designers, builders, equipment providers and destinations for yachts over 24m LOA.
The committee ensures that the services delivered by Superyacht UK are relevant and meet the aim of the association – to achieve greater co-ordination and professional support for the UK Superyacht sector and grow its global market share. It is chaired by Jeff Houlgrave of Marina Projects Ltd.
- Josh Flavell – Peters & May Ltd
- Kiran Haslam – Princess Yachts International PLC – (Vice-chair)
- Julie Clark – Savage Marine Ltd
- Nigel Stuart – Spirit Yachts Limited
- Will Mathieson – The Superyacht Group
- Chris Frisby – UKSA
- Ken Hickling – Viking Recruitment
- Johanna Sargeant – Superyacht UK Association Secretary