Bruntons Propellers are a world leader in the design and manufacture of high quality propellers and stern gear for yachts of all types. The company is also very active in supplying propulsion equipment for commercial and naval vessels worldwide.
The current range of products produced by Bruntons has recently been expanded with the announcement that the company is now designing and manufacturing its own CPP propeller system. This announcement closes the final gap in the Bruntons product line and makes it, we believe, the only propeller manufacturer in the world which is designing and manufacturing a complete range of propeller types for yachts – fixed, folding, feathering and CPP.
Established over 100 years ago Bruntons is a member of the Stone Marine Group and together with its own design, research and development personnel it closely collaborates with those from other group companies enabling it to produce state of the art solutions to propulsion problems.
The depth of experience and knowledge available at Bruntons means we are often called upon by Naval Architects or Yacht Builders to assist at an early stage in the design or build of yachts which have potential propulsion problems. Our custom development and design team welcome such approaches.
Superyacht products and services
- Controllable Pitch Propellers.
- Varifold folding propellers.
- Autoprop self pitching props.
- Fixed pitch propellers.
- Autolock shaft brakes.
- IonGuard anodic protection.
- Sterngear design / manufacture
- Technical services.
- Naval architecture.
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner