Bucklers Hard Boat Builders
Bucklers Hard Boat Builders Ltd (BHBB) offer a full range of boat yard services from their base in Hythe Marina and the sales office in on the banks of the River Beaulieu at The Agamemnon Boat Yard, right in the heart of the New Forest.
The picturesque location od Beaulieu belies the fact that the Agamemnon Yard is steeped in maritime history, with the building of some 50 wooden warships from the 1740s to the beginning of the 19th century. One such ship built at Bucklers Hard was the famous 64-gun of-the-line HMS Agamemnon, commanded by a young Captain Horatio Nelson.
BHBB have been operating for over 45 years; during which time they have earned a reputation for high quality work and a meticulous attention-to-detail, which now also includes the company being approved to ISO9001:2008 for boat yard services and repairs.
That reputation has been also gained in part over the years, by building ‘Nelson Motor Yachts’ for the discerning owner who wished to create something special.
BHBB have also built several of the Laurent Giles designed BH46 luxury cruising yachts.
Superyacht products and services
- Propulsion, Engineering & Systems
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner