Royal Clarence Marina enjoys a spectacular and sheltered setting within a deep water basin fronting the historic Royal Navy\’s former victualling yard which dates back to 1820. The Marina is less than 10 minutes by sea from the entrance of Portsmouth Harbour and close to Gosport town centre. The Gosport Ferry, only a 10 minute walk away, provides a link between the Marina and other parts of the Harbour.
In addition to standard finger berths the marina offers berthing for Superyachts of 18 metres up to 45 metres (300 tons) with electrical outlet (240V, 16-64 amp 3 phase) and nearby water points. Berths are accessible at all states of the tide with a marina basin depth of 5 metres below Chart Datum.
Royal Clarence Marina Ltd is part of the Marina Projects group which in addition to marina consultancy arm, encompasses the boat yard of Endeavour Quay. Located just 600m away from the marina the yard offers lifting, storage, repair and maintenance of yachts and is served by a 180 ton boat hoist, one of the largest in the UK. Both yard and marina continue to be favored by racing yachts such as Maxi\’s, Open 60\’s & 70\’s and the Clipper fleet.
Shoreside facilities including marina office, internet access, shower, toilet and laundry facilities are located on site. In addition, yacht support can be accommodated including container storage and there are a number of marine related businesses operating from the site providing engineering services, sail repairs, canvass work, upholstery, yacht charters and brokerage. There is also ample short and long term car parking.
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Announced for 2024
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023