At Close Brothers, we are here to help the people and businesses of Britain thrive over the long term.
Thrive Works gives you access to a range of helpful tools from practical how to guides to top tips and articles from industry specialists. It also showcases us working with our clients to help them and their businesses thrive.
Now, more than ever in these uncertain times, it is vital to maintain momentum and keep pushing forward. Close Brothers can help you do just that, helping you thrive today and for years to come. Click here to find out more.
Following these exciting years, Chartwell Marine Ltd. was formed to be able to operate independently. This would enable more opportunities for the individuals involved including working with a larger number of shipyards and vessel owners and to be able to work on behalf of MECAL for the purpose of ship surveying and design assessment.
Chartwell Marine’s team has high aspirations but understands that the industry requires day to day support to operate commercially. It’s function today is to act as a service provider to its clients.
We are passionate about boats and want to be involved with as many as possible.
Superyacht products and services
- Small Business Banking
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner