Custom Yacht Works
Custom Yacht Works was formed by Mark Lewis and Matthew Sutherland having spent many years in the marine business working for the likes of Fairlie Restorations and Southampton Yacht Services. Custom Yacht Works primary business is the manufacture of bespoke sail and motor yachts. We also undertake custom made joinery work to meet client’s exact requirements. The factory and offices are situated in the picturesque Meon Valley in Hampshire, a few miles north of the Hamble River and The Solent.
All work is carried out in our fully equipped factory which includes a spray shop and drying room enabling us to produce exceptionally high finishes to our joinery work.
Through our classic training, Custom Yacht Works is able to undertake many different commercial and architectural projects not always directly connected to the marine industry. Our attention to detail means that we specialise in totally unique customised projects.
Superyacht products and services
- Yacht Builders & Refit Yard
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner