Dunstaffnage Marina Ltd
Dunstaffnage Marina is located in a magnificent environment on the shores of Dunstaffnage Bay at the entrance to Loch Etive on the West Coast of Scotland.
Just 3 miles from Oban, the gateway to the Western Isles, Dunstaffnage is easily accessible by road, rail and ferry or by private aircraft to Oban Airport at Connel, which is just 2 miles away.
The Marina has excellent facilities and provides a unique range of services, with 180 fully serviced berths that are able to accommodate visiting yachts or motor vessels up to 25 metres by prior arrangement.
Also on-site is the renowned Wide Mouthed Frog Restaurant, which is the social hub of the Marina, and includes the acclaimed restaurant, a family bistro and friendly bar. Bookings for tables or accommodation can be taken whether you are afloat or ashore.
Superyacht products and services
- Marinas, Berthing & Consultancies
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner