Halyard ( M &I) Ltd
Test Managing engine noise, smoke and vibration, as well as your overboard discharges, is becoming increasingly important as we all become far more aware of the impact we are having on our surroundings.
We offer the most advanced products available to achieve this, be it simple engine noise, a sophisticated and specially designed exhaust system, or a filter to remove oil from bilge water before it is pumped overboard. Everything we make can be tailored to suit your needs, and we support our products with excellent levels of customer service.
We develop new products continually, to achieve cleaner, quieter exhausts and to improve value for money.
Whatever the project: lifeboat; commercial pilot; family yacht; high volume production boat or a one-off Superyacht; our designers will get involved from the earliest stages, consulting on and designing systems to best meet the requirements of your project.
Once complete, we will warrant the design to achieve agreed levels of noise reduction. We will also warrant exhaust systems, to achieve agreed back pressure levels.
Superyacht products and services
- Engineering Systems & Equipment
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner