Hill Dickinson LLP is the market leader in the provision of legal services to the superyacht industry with a dedicated team providing specialist advice to owners, builders, designers and other professionals on the construction, ownership and operation of many of the world\’s largest superyachts.
We also represent many leading lenders and borrowers in the yacht finance sector, acting on a wide range of facility and security transactions, several in excess of 50 million. The team also has many years experience in insurance related work, acting for leading yacht underwriters on policy, personal injury and marine casualties including collision and salvage. Partners are on hand to attend casualties, completions and other urgent situations, with 24/7 availability if required.
Hill Dickinson LLP is a leading UK law firm with 149 partners and over 1,000 staff. The internationally renowned marine practice is based in the London, Singapore, Piraeus and Liverpool offices with the yacht team having the largest number of specialist lawyers in the UK.
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Announced for 2024
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023