HMG Paints Ltd
For over seventy years HMG has manufactured high performance paints and coatings for some of the most demanding customers. Companies like Rolls Royce and Euro Disney, and places like Buckingham Palace and the Smithsonian Institute have all called on HMG when they really need a special product.
It is only natural that HMG would feel at home in the demanding environment of the marine industry. Boat builders and boat owners are long accustomed to expect only the best when it comes to the materials they use in the unforgiving environment of the seas. But we must admit, we do not always adopt a \”conventional\” approach when it comes to tackling problems, some of which are as old as man\’s affair with the sea.
Our Anti-Foul draws on the lessons of millions of years of aquatic evolution to produce a unique solution to bottom fouling. Our Microshield turns conventional wisdom on its head with an ultra thin, ultra high performance coating.The list goes on….
But HMG thinks there is something else, something equally as important… the people backing up the paint. At HMG we only make paint, and we make it not just to delight our customers but also for a job excellently performed.
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner