Kim Hollamby has over 30 years experience in the marine industry including more than half of that time editing leading national and international marine publications and websites. He is an experienced SME director with a very flexible range of skills and broad knowledge. His best known services to marine industry companies including marketing, websites, emails and copywriting, but he is also actively engaged in business consultancy specialising in personnel development, management training, human resources and contracts.
Kim is also engaged as a group consultant to IT and telecoms company du Pré Ltd and Queen\’s Award winning software house Double First Ltd.
Kim serves on the British Marine Trades Association committee.
Michelle Hollamby has more than 30 years\’ experience working at corporate level in banking, most recently in fraud prevention. Her keen eye for detail and broad business knowledge is now fully applied to the work of Hollamby Associates.
We are proud to produce British Marine\’s quarterly member magazine and have worked on that publication since its launch five years ago, together with a number of adhoc projects. We also produce Superyacht UK\’s bi-monthly bulletin.
Superyacht products and services
- Speech writing
- Print and design
- Website build and migration
- Search engine optimisation
- Social media marketing
- Business consultancy
- Personnel development and human resources issues
- Overseas development
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner