A division of AkzoNobel, International® is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high performance boat paint, yacht coatings and marine protection.
Formed in 1881, the International brand has become synonymous with the highest standard of care for all kinds of vessels and is an integral part of boat building and maintenance.
For over a century, International has been creating the most innovative coating solutions to protect, beautify and improve the performance of all types of boats. No matter where you are, in whichever waters around the globe, you’ll find International offers high performance yacht coatings for both above and below the waterline including antifouling, undercoats, yacht varnish and many more solutions.
The success of our business has been built on two things: an on-going commitment to understanding the needs of our customers, and, in turn, providing quality product and service solutions that consistently perform for the boat owner, boatyard professional or boat builder anywhere in the world.
Scientific expertise is at the heart of our business. We dedicate more people, technology and investment to our research and development programmes than any other yacht paint manufacturer in the world. With our dedicated yacht laboratories and our customer-integrated testing programmes, we have become the first choice partner for the world’s most demanding customers.
International is devoted to providing proven solutions that protect, beautify and reduce boat maintenance. We strive to ensure that the work we do not only makes a difference – it becomes a critical element of support for our customers.
Whether we’re in the lab researching and developing new products, or at sea putting our products to the test, we’re in our element. Getting the chemistry right is critical to us, as is knowing the subtle differences between people and water all over the world. Wherever there are boats, we’re right at the heart of the matter, making connections, solving problems and sharing knowledge.
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Announced for 2024
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023