A division of AkzoNobel, International® is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high performance boat paint, yacht coatings and marine protection.
Formed in 1881, the International brand has become synonymous with the highest standard of care for all kinds of vessels and is an integral part of boat building and maintenance.
For over a century, International has been creating the most innovative coating solutions to protect, beautify and improve the performance of all types of boats. No matter where you are, in whichever waters around the globe, you’ll find International offers high performance yacht coatings for both above and below the waterline including antifouling, undercoats, yacht varnish and many more solutions.
The success of our business has been built on two things: an on-going commitment to understanding the needs of our customers, and, in turn, providing quality product and service solutions that consistently perform for the boat owner, boatyard professional or boat builder anywhere in the world.
Scientific expertise is at the heart of our business. We dedicate more people, technology and investment to our research and development programmes than any other yacht paint manufacturer in the world. With our dedicated yacht laboratories and our customer-integrated testing programmes, we have become the first choice partner for the world’s most demanding customers.
International is devoted to providing proven solutions that protect, beautify and reduce boat maintenance. We strive to ensure that the work we do not only makes a difference – it becomes a critical element of support for our customers.
Whether we’re in the lab researching and developing new products, or at sea putting our products to the test, we’re in our element. Getting the chemistry right is critical to us, as is knowing the subtle differences between people and water all over the world. Wherever there are boats, we’re right at the heart of the matter, making connections, solving problems and sharing knowledge.
Superyacht products and services
- All aspects of paint work large and small ( AWL Grip System, 2K
- Paint systems and Spray Gel Coat)
- Custom Paint Work
- Full Boat Fairing ( AwlGrip system )
- GRP Repairs, gel repairs & gel flow coating
- All exterior and interior silicone work
- lacquer repairs from small chips and scratches to full lacquer tops & bulkhead resprays
- Vinyl repairs on solid colours white, black and brown e.g.
- Vinyl wrap / signs / decals
- Carpet fitting
- Carpentry & flooring
- Glass scratches
- Teak repairs, dents, scratchs and re-caulking
- Custom made units in GRP
- Plug and Mould Finishing and Repairing
- Boat Valeting
- Other Related Services
- New super yacht filler to launch at METSTRADE 2019 - The lives of superyacht builders and applicators are about to be revolutionised with the launch of an innovative new Awlfair SF from AkzoNobel’s Awlgrip brand at METSTRADE 2019. Awlfair® SF… ...read more
- International to launch new antifouling range at METSTRADE - Visitors to the upcoming METSTRADE 2017 event in the Netherlands will be first to see a new range of innovative antifouling products launched by AkzoNobel’s International brand. The event… ...read more