Established in 2002, Keystone Law was created by a group of pioneering lawyers who realised that the legal market was ready for something new.
A firm that uses technology and modern working practices to drive productivity and deliver results – we are structured differently, we operate differently and we think differently. Creativity, passion and innovation form the very foundations of our DNA.
Keystone provides legal advice but we do so in a way that is more efficient. With a highly bespoke and dynamic service, we also deliver better value.
Keystone has grown from a start-up to the leading law firm of its kind. Today, we have over 300 lawyers of exceptional calibre, 40 support staff and many thousands of clients.
While we continue to grow and evolve, our commitment to going above and beyond client expectation remains the same.
Superyacht products and services
- Finance, Insurance & Legal
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner