Proudly formed in 1988, LGM is dedicated to providing fire detection and safety solutions for a variety of applications including marine and offshore environments.
We supply products made by the industry’s leading manufacturers, including those approved to MED, LR, ABS, ATEX, IECEx, UL, LPCB, BSI and VdS.
The company has a 25-year track record of working with the marine industry and delivers award winning customer service.
For further details, please visit www.lgmproducts.com or call 01252 725257.
Superyacht products and services
- Marine product highlights include:
Esento Marine Conventional Fire Control Panels
LGM’s market leading panel offers boat owners and fleet managers an approved and cost effective fire detection solution.
The latest control panel technology.
Compact and available in 2, 4, 8 or 12 Zones.
Approved to MED, LR and ABS.
Marine and Atex Approved Audio-Visual Signalling
LGM has more than 25 years of audio visual signalling expertise in the marine and hazardous area industry.
Range includes NEW marine approved VTG sounder beacon and VTB beacon.
Extensive range of Stainless Steel, GRP and Aluminium sounder beacons and call pointsapproved for hazardous areas and offshore environments.
Complete range of MED approved sounders and beacons for any application.
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner