Maple Marine are independent yacht surveyors covering both inland waterways and coastal surveys worldwide.
We have a reputation for performing thorough surveys. We spend as long as is needed and don’t skimp on the time we spend looking at the boat.
Our role is to inspect the boat in an objective, fair and independent way, factually reporting on the condition of the boat.
We highlight both the good things as well as the defects, giving a rounded assessment of the boat. We do not just present a list of defects.
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner