Based in Southampton, England, Marineware was established in 1987 as the sole UK distributor of Awlgrip yacht paints and coatings. Selling into the marine trade, the company then expanded its product portfolio to supply a full range of coatings and composite materials.
Marineware has since used the skills, products systems and experience honed in the marine sector to develop other vertical markets. Today, the company provides construction and coatings solutions for a wide range of structures, components, buildings, products, vehicles and myriad other applications. And true to our roots, we are still the number one provider of coatings and composites to the UK marine trade.
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner