Founded by Howard Lowe, Mayfair Marine provides technical services for the through-life operation of a superyacht.
Having supervised the construction of yachts from 30 to 100 metres, our experience includes projects at many of Europe’s top shipyards.
Our highly focused service to both owners and the industry is designed to ensure efficiencies in both actions and budgets.
We know the very best people for every role and hand pick teams to optimise each task.
Rapid but thorough response, definitive hands-on expertise, a commitment AND APPROACH to environmental issues THROUGH NEW TECHNOLOGY.
Mayfair Marine provides sound technical solutions with a contemporary outlook.
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Announced for 2024
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023