MFB, formerly known as More Fisher Brown, is a specialist shipping law firm, established in 1988, which offers a professional approach with a high level of partner involvement. Despite the firm’s expansion to 26 fee earners, of whom 14 are partners, MFB prides itself on remaining a compact and integrated team, with a wealth of legal knowledge and experience in shipping, insurance and international trade.
Our offices are located on the lower 2 floors of the Fishmongers’ Hall, next to London Bridge.
MFB has a dedicated team for transactions concerning superyachts and luxury sailing vessels – including sale and purchase, finance, insurance, classification and registration. Contact Jonathan Watson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Superyacht products and services
- Legal Services
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner