Oyster Yachts was founded in 1973 and has established itself as an international market leader of world-class cruising yachts. With their distinctive Deck Saloon design, Oyster yachts are recognised throughout the sailing world for quality, comfort and performance.
These days around half of our new construction is for existing owners. This loyalty sends a strong message to new customers thinking of joining what we like to refer to as ‘the Oyster family’.
Today’s Oysters are very different to the yachts we built 40 years ago, but our core values of strength, seaworthiness and a multitude of practical, seaman like features remain, testament to the experience we have gained from sailing hundreds of thousands of miles in Oyster yachts.
Our regattas and events, organised exclusively for our owners and their families, are increasingly popular, whilst our customer service and support is recognised as being amongst the best in our industry. In every corner of the sailing world, whatever the age or size of their Oyster, our owners can look to us for service and support, help and advice.
Superyacht products and services
- Yacht Builders & Refit Yards
Oyster Yachts Ltd
Saxon Wharf Lower York Street
T: 02380 83 1000
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023 - Oyster Yachts is delighted to confirm that their newest, and smallest, addition to the fleet, the Oyster 495, has won the European Yacht for the Year in the Luxury Cruiser category.… ...read more
- Oyster Yachts announces the Oyster World Rally 2024-25 - Oyster Yachts has announced the dates of its fourth Oyster World Rally, allowing a limited number of lucky sailors to reserve their places for the voyage of a lifetime. ...read more
- Oyster Yachts sees success in private view concept - In response to boat show postponements, the luxury yacht builder formalised a programme of Oyster Private Views in 2020, where they were able to manage the health and well-being of staff and… ...read more
- Oyster Yachts strengthens board - Oyster Yachts has announced that Ashley Highfield, Eddie Jordan OBE, Ivan Ritossa and Rob Humphreys have joined the Oyster Board as Non-Executive Directors. Becky Bridgen has been appointed CFO, and… ...read more