Founded in 1899, Pantaenius is one of Europe’s most respected providers of Yacht Insurance with over 40 years experience in this specialist market.
The hands-on sailing experience of key staff, combined with specific training in insurance, ensures that customers requirements are handled with professionalism and understanding. Insurance is arranged for Sailing and Motor Yachts valued from £15,000 to in excess of £100,000,000.
Dedicated specialist Superyacht Teams practise in the Pantaenius Monaco, Plymouth, Hamburg, Palma and New York offices placing owners’ individually-tailored insurance requirements in international markets.
Superyacht products and services
- Finance, Insurance & Legal
- Hull Insurance
- Third Party Liability
- Employers Liability
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Crew Accident Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Crew Medical Insurance
- Legal Protection
- War Risks cover
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner