Scorpion RIBs Ltd
Scorpion have been building and designing RIBs using their own designs since 1996. Available from 6.5m to 12m, with outboard, inboard and water jets versions, as well as SOLAS approved. Scorpions have a long list of endurance records and accolades for their outstanding sea keeping and build quality.
Scorpion grace the decks of several very large yachts but their unique hull design is well suited to towing and makes them an ideal choice as a chase boats.
Scorpions are built entirely in Lymington UK by a dedicated work force with a passion for the products and sold all over the world.
British Built. World Class.
Superyacht products and services
- Tenders & Tracking Systems
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner