SeaRegs LLP provides maritime training. We are an MCA Accredited Training Provider and an RYA Recognised Training Centre.
SeaRegs is based in Plymouth, Devon and has a monthly programme of STCW Basic Training, Security, Master 200 prep and HELM (Operational) courses. RYA courses include Commercial Endorsements, Yachtmaster prep for Sail and Power, all levels of Powerboat and Instructor Training.
Our training courses usually take place in our centrally located classroom with easy road and rail links. Nearest airports are Exeter or Bristol, and there is a direct train from London to Plymouth serving the London airports. Some of our courses take place worldwide.
We are able to offer specialist advice on vessel coding and can produce tailored Safety Management Systems and Training Manuals. SeaRegs can help with designated person ashore contact and vessel tracking on voyage.
Superyacht products and services
- Surveyors & Technical Consultants#
- STCW Basic Training
- STCW Basic Security courses
- MCA Master 200/500 prep course
- STCW HELM (Operational) course
- RYA Yachmaster prep and exam
- RYA Commercial Endorsements
- RYA Powerboat training
- RYA Instructor training
- RYA Short courses such as Rada
- ISAF Offshore Safety Course
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner