Wave International Limited is the developer and manufacturer of the Wavestream oil from bilge water filters, the Wavebrite grey water system, Flostream potable water filters and the Waveair tank vent filter.
Wavestream economically and effectively removes oil from bilge water prior to discharge, are Lloyds Register Type Approved and has become accepted technology by Superyacht builders such as Overmarine, Sunseeker, Oyster and RB Dereli Yachts.
Wavebrite is a new and revolutionary filter system that processes grey water to EU Waste Water Standards for direct overboard discharge. The unit is modular and easily scalable so it meets the needs of a wide range of craft.
Flostream units purify water at the point of use to provide safe, clean and pleasant on board water.
Waveair removes the noxious smelss from on board tank vents.
Superyacht products and services
- Wavestream – Bilge Filter
- Wavebrite – Grey Water Filter
- Flostream – Drnking Water Filters
- Waveair – Tank Vent Filter
- Prostream – Watermaker Protection Filter
- Superyacht UK Young Designer competition returns
- Ocean Safety meets new 2023 MCA standard with Red Ensign approval
- Alternative Diesel Fuel types now compatible with Fischer Panda generators
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies
- Williams Jet Tenders partners with Bird Eyewear for social media giveaway and ongoing collaboration
- Sunseeker reveal new CGI images of the Ocean 156, the latest model to join the Ocean range
- Sunseeker shines at the 2023 Miami Boat Show
- Superyacht UK Technical Seminar Agenda Announced
- Oyster 495 wins European Yacht of the Year 2023
- Savage Lighting appointed Crestron’s first LED lighting partner