The Monaco Yacht Show (MYS) takes place on Wednesday 23 to Saturday 26 September 2020 and brings together professionals from the international luxury yachting sector from shipbuilders and designers to equipment suppliers, brokers and service providers. It’s only yacht show exclusively devoted to superyachts of at least 24 metres in length.
Join Superyacht UK @ Monaco Yacht Show 2020
For the last 18 years, Superyacht UK has organised the UK Pavilion to collectively promote British excellence. The Superyacht UK Pavilion has a fantastic location in Darse Sud with a high footfall of visitors throughout the Show.
Superyacht UK is offering members the opportunity to join them at the show as an exhibitor within the SYUK pavilion with an individual stand or as a co-exhibitor exhibiting alongside the SYUK team on a shared showcase stand.
Prior to the show Superyacht UK will actively promote your company through various different marketing channels including social media, industry news, web/print.
The team will manage the full life cycle of the SYUK presence taking all of the pre-show, build and post show stress away from you.
- One light box displaying your company logo – dimensions: approx. 1m x 1m
- One brochure display on space below
- 2 Exhibitor passes
- 25 ‘one day’ passes for clients
- 1 Multipass (4 day pass for show)
- Entry in printed show guide, and online show guide
- Use of the Superyacht UK bar/meeting area which provides free coffee to SYUK members, and pavilion exhibitors
- Involvement in the Superyacht UK Pavilion drinks reception, to which clients and customers can be invited
Total £3000 ex VAT
The International team will be on-site throughout the event to support members. They will also host the popular networking reception within the Pavilion on Thursday 24 September 2020.
Individual stands within the SYUK Pavilion start at 9m². The raw stand space is contracted directly with the show and charged at €708 per m². SYUK then charges a build package, below. The price will vary depending on stand/location but for a standard 9m² stand we can estimate around £12,500 all inclusive. The pavilion plan and available stands can be shared upon request.
- Artwork, production, fit out, management of the stand
- Bar Counter with your Logo
- Bar Stool x1 per stand
- Stand Carpet
- Stand Lighting
- Wattage allowance of 1kw with one plug socket provided per exhibitor
- Use of SYUK stand for meetings
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the show
- Invitations to the SYUK Pavilion Networking Reception, to which clients and customers can also be invited
- Meeting table, chairs and brochure racks – please order via your online exhibitor portal login
- WIFI is available to purchase at the show from Monaco Telecom.
- Storage/ Cloakroom facilities
Sponsorship opportunities available
We also have opportunities for members that would like to raise their profile through sponsorship of our Monaco Yacht Show activities. Please email Johanna Sargeant on Jsargeant@britishmarine.co.uk for more details.
To discuss your participation further and secure your space, please email Johanna Sargeant on Jsargeant@britishmarine.co.uk
Please note: Space is extremely limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. To exhibit at Monaco Yacht Show, a company must be a British Marine and a Superyacht UK member. Members interested in joining Superyacht UK in order to exhibit can contact Johanna Sargeant on the details given above.