The Monaco Yacht Show (MYS) takes place on Wednesday 22 to Saturday 25 September 2021 and brings together professionals from the international luxury yachting sector from shipbuilders and designers to equipment suppliers, brokers and service providers. It’s only yacht show exclusively devoted to superyachts of at least 24 metres in length.
Join Superyacht UK @ Monaco Yacht Show 2021
The tender process has now been completed for this year’s Monaco Yacht Show and SYUK is in the position to provide details of the co-exhibitor package. Please note, spaces are limited and offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The SYUK stand will be located in Darse Sud, an inside air-conditioned and well-ventilated area near the main entrance to the show. The stand will cover a 25.5sqm footprint positioned near two of the tent’s main entrances. The flow of traffic in this area is extremely good and this stand is in a prime position surrounded by leading international brands which attract high-quality visitors.
The SYUK team will manage every element of the SYUK member presence at the show including space bookings, PR and marketing, stand design, on-site build and breakdown. This creates a very stress-free process for members, enabling them to concentrate on other elements of their business.
This year’s SYUK co-exhibitor package gives members, their colleagues and clients full access to the show for the duration at an extremely subsidised rate.
Members will be listed as an official and full exhibitor of the show and included in the show guide (online and print) which will direct visitors to the SYUK stand to meet with them. During the show, the SYUK stand will promote all their member’s products and services with their logo or image displayed on a light wall panel. Marketing literature, brochures, leaflets and giveaways will be available on the stand for prospects and clients to obtain.
SYUK will launch a marketing campaign before the show announcing their attendance to the international press and promoting the member companies that will also be joining them. Each company will be announced and promoted via the SYUK website, British Marine website, British Marine Latest News, SYUK Newsletter, social media platforms and included in a pre-show press release to the wider industry.
The SYUK stand will be home to meeting tables and areas which are pre bookable and refreshments will be available on the stand for the duration.
The SYUK team will man the stand throughout the show, meaning members have the freedom to visit the show for their desired period of time, walk the show and attend meetings and events.
- One light box displaying your company logo
- One brochure display
- 2 Exhibitor passes valid for build and the 4 day stand period (each pass is worth in excess of €1000)
- 21 ‘one day’ passes (each pass is worth €300)
- Entry in printed show guide and online show guide
- Use of the Superyacht UK stand, meeting areas and bar refreshments
Total £4000 + VAT
Cancellation terms and important information:
- SYUK is currently offering this opportunity to members and will be in the position to go ahead based on a commitment from a minimum number of SYUK companies. If SYUK does not receive this minimum level of commitment, they will not be in the position to move forward with this opportunity. If you would like to secure a space on the SYUK stand as a co-exhibitor, please send your confirmation of interest to Johanna Sargeant at British Marine – but do not book accommodation or flights until you have received your confirmation letter and contract, as this is when your space is 100% confirmed.
- We highly advise reviewing your accommodation and flight cancellation terms prior to booking. This is to ensure you have safeguarded yourself from any unexpected changes in the current rules and regulations surrounding COVID-19.
- If the show is cancelled pre 06.08.2021, all monies committed by SYUK members will be transferred as a credit to the next edition of the Monaco Yacht Show or a refund can be requested.
- If the show is cancelled after 16.08.2021 a sum of £600 +VAT will be non-refundable, and the remainder of your balance will be transferred as a credit to the next edition of the Monaco Yacht Show.
- To exhibit at the show as a co-exhibitor on the Superyacht UK stand you must be a Superyacht UK member.
To register your interest and last chance to pre-book your space please contact Johanna by 26th May 2021.