Owen Marine Marketing
Owen Marine Marketing ( marketing, advertising, publicity and PR) based on the south coast in Havant, Hampshire, UK are specialists in publicity programmes tailored for the superyacht market worldwide. Value-added and successful marketing initiatives create worthwhile client partnerships that build branding, sales enquiries and orders. The immersion by OWEN in the global marine industry spans thirty years (over 20 with superyachts) with long periods supporting key marine clients including 25 years working with brand-leaders Lewmar Marine, a similar period worldwide with Sunsail International and currently continuing 25 years with the Royal Huisman Shipyard (Holland) plus fifteen years with global brand giant Princess Yachts International. The fact that OWEN keep blue-chip clients for protracted periods is testament to our ability to embrace change and keep up-to-date with new marketing challenges and methods which include websites (including writing Search Engine Optimisation-SEO- copy), email, pay-per-click (PPC),and new-media programmes.
Owen Marine Marketing has created a dedicated, highly experienced team to provide hard-hitting Press and Public Relations, digital marine photography and video (for DVD’s and web movie clips), marine marketing on a global scale (including business plans, strategic and tactical marketing programmes), copywriting, editorial services and desk-based research.
Designing and producing effective, commercial, high-ranking websites is becoming a major part of the OWEN business success with the ability to produce full content managed, database and SEO driven sites. This SYUK site was produced by us for the BMF and is already gaining a high ranking. New media and email marketing (webmail) is a major part of our production mix. Advertising and cost-effective media buying is provided by our in-group recognised Advertising Agency, Owen Advertising Limited with full creative support from two design studios.
A significant amount of OWEN creative materials ends-up on a printed page so our dedicated design and production studios, with seven qualified designers, produce all pre-press electronic digital reproduction in-house.
The Havant (Hampshire UK) Lithographic four-colour printing facilities and the Owens design and production team produce high quality brochures (and catalogues) for products, shipyards and individual yachts (for supryacht sales and charter). Over 150 superyachts have been photographed by Roy Owen Roberts and 100 plus of them use an OWEN brochure designed, writen and produced in-house.. from oversized pieces for ï¿½Trump Princessï¿½ and ï¿½Leanderï¿½ to all the famous Royal Huisman yachts for the last 25 years.
To complete the one-stop-shop support from Owen Marine Marketing, we have sophisticated digital print facilities in-house for direct marketing campaigns (DM) using variable data systems and large format exhibition panels and graphics.
Based in our freehold Georgian manor house set in its own grounds right in the heart of Havant, hampshire, UK (with ample parking!), Hall Place is known as the ï¿½Owen Powerhouseï¿½ because its grand exterior conceals miles of Cat 5 cabling, 80 computer points and all the latest high-end electronics and networks needed to keep us at the cutting edge of marine marketing on a global scale.
Superyacht products and services
- Marketing, Communications & Media
- Marine Marketing
- PR-Press and Public relations
- Website design and production
- New media
- Marine Photography and DVD’s
- Brochure production
- Exhibition stands and booths
- Corporate branding design
- Newsletters and magazines
- Owen Superyacht Marketing fit for business - Owen Superyacht Marketing and the Owen Marketing Group would like to reach out to our clients and the superyacht community at this difficult time. Fit for business Our message is… ...read more
- Creative boost for St Barths charity - What started as an Owen design theme for crew T-shirts raises €16,000 for charity in 2019. A late evening phone call in 2015 from Michael Koppstein, who sadly passed away earlier in… ...read more
- Owens celebrates 50th anniversary - Owens is marking a half-century of immersion in marine marketing around the globe 1969 was certainly a milestone year, the first man on the moon and the Beatles played their… ...read more
- Owen Superyacht Marketing: Rebrand, Reload and Rethink - Getting to grips with the fast moving marketing challenges, from multi-channel to customer journey mapping and more... Before I get into the details of the new way forward for Owen… ...read more