Owen Superyacht Marketing
Owen Superyacht Marketing is a full service marketing resource based near the Flagship of Maritime England, Portsmouth, supporting customers in the superyacht market worldwide, from start-ups to SMEs and blue chip clients. Value-added and successful marketing initiatives create worthwhile client partnerships that build brands, sales enquiries and orders. Creative work in the global marine industry spans over thirty years as recognised specialists in the superyacht market.
Current clients such as Royal Huisman, Turquoise Yachts, BWA Yachting and many other key industry brands have trusted Owen Superyacht Marketing for long periods. This is testament to our ability to continually embrace change with new marketing challenges, building on the traditional marketing tools, adding a full service of digital expertise for websites, animated banners and all digital requirements.
Owen Superyacht Marketing has created a dedicated, highly experienced team to provide hard-hitting Press and Public Relations programmes and insightful copywriting. This is just part of our Content Marketing capability, which includes photography and video, ready to boost all your channels. Strategic marketing programmes on a global scale all add to a comprehensive agency offering.
Advertising, media research and cost-effective media buying is also provided by our in-group recognised advertising agency, Owen Advertising Limited, with full creative support from our in-house studio.
Superyacht products and services
- Marketing, Communications and Media
- PR-Press and Public relations
- Content generation with copywriting and video
- Website design and production
- Email campaigns
- Animated digital banners
- Marine Photography and video
- Advertising across all media formats
- High quality printed material
- Graphics for exhibition stands and booths
- Events support, press days, product launches
- Corporate branding design and development
- Newsletters and magazines
- Driving sales forward during Covid-19 - Fresh ideas and a step-change is the solution to building back enquiries and sales After many interesting conversations across several market sectors served by the Owen Group, the question being… ...read more
- HarbouR – The news magazine for the Hill Robinson Group - owenCreated inside the Covid-19 lockdown period by the team at Owen Superyacht Marketing and the marketing department at Hill Robinson, HarbouR news number six, is enthusiastically supported by Partner Nick… ...read more
- Owen Superyacht Marketing fit for business - Owen Superyacht Marketing and the Owen Marketing Group would like to reach out to our clients and the superyacht community at this difficult time. Fit for business Our message is… ...read more
- Creative boost for St Barths charity - What started as an Owen design theme for crew T-shirts raises €16,000 for charity in 2019. A late evening phone call in 2015 from Michael Koppstein, who sadly passed away earlier in… ...read more
- Owens celebrates 50th anniversary - Owens is marking a half-century of immersion in marine marketing around the globe 1969 was certainly a milestone year, the first man on the moon and the Beatles played their… ...read more
- Owen Superyacht Marketing: Rebrand, Reload and Rethink - Getting to grips with the fast moving marketing challenges, from multi-channel to customer journey mapping and more... Before I get into the details of the new way forward for Owen… ...read more