With combined experience of over 60 years in high end marine instruments the A+T directors have unrivalled experience of good and bad design features. How these units fail, be it mechanical, electrical or software, not much has passed them by.
The new A+T range takes this history and puts it into building the best instruments that have ever been made, combining huge experience, latest technologies and materials, sparing no effort in the quest for quality.
- A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems Collaboration agreement between technologies - A+T Instruments and FaRo Advanced Systems collaborate to see cutting-edge race technology prevail. A+T Instruments, the fast-growing high-end instrumentation company, have collaborated with world-renowned FaRo Processors who bring seamless technology… ...read more
- A+T lock-down tips - Richard & Hugh, founders A+T Instrument Ltd, write: "We are lucky to work in the yachting industry in which many of us are used to unexpected situations and to being… ...read more
- A+T keep SY Anne operational - A+T visited the yacht in Antigua in January 2020 to correct an error with an old display and made sure the whole system was working well for a passage to… ...read more
- A and T to show new large colour display at METS 2018 - A+T will be showcasing the complete range of A+T Instruments at METS in Superyacht Hall 11.615 Key members of our senior technical team will answer specific enquiries and discuss complex… ...read more
- A and T announces ATP1 progress and METSTRADE technical seminar - ATP1 Processor A+T upgraded a good number of B&G H2000 and H3000 systems to ATP1 Processors in the first few months of the year and are now shipping these at… ...read more
- A and T launch water resistant junction box at Palma - A+T enjoyed its first time exhibiting at the Palma Superyacht Show in May. The number of captains, engineers and owners who visited made it really worthwhile and it was an excellent… ...read more
- A and T opens demo unit in Palma - Lymington-based A and T Instruments enjoyed its busiest January yet with the trend set to continue into the spring with plenty of stock to upgrade current systems and provide spares… ...read more
- A+T ATP1 Processor launched - A+T Instruments Ltd has launched its new marine instrument processor, ATP1, which completes its established range of high-end instruments and displays aimed at Superyachts and Grand Prix race yachts. The… ...read more